Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tartan tartan tartan


One of my favourite trends has always been tartan and this year its really taking off from Primark to Topshop tartan is everywhere I mean everyone and there mum seems to be buying something and everyone has that Primark scarf.
It can be coordinated so many ways and really gives a nice muted lift to an outfit that is mostly darker colours the easiest way to wear tartan is either with a scarf or bag, if you aren't ready for full on pattern but tartan coats are great because you can throw them on over anything an it gives that instant "on trend" look.

I put together a halloween inspired outfit with this River Island dress  paired with a cute boyfriend jumper, slouchy totebowler hat an ouija necklace, choker (unavailable buy from etsy) some slightly geeky bracelets and some killer Jeffrey Campbells I think its a very autumnal look the bark colours and the reds and oranges really remind me of the falling leaves.
And I really live the little lace inserts in the dress they give it a more delicate edge.



  Harmony xx

2 comments:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    camouflage face masks

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I delight in the content on your site. Just love your words about Clothing and Fashion.
    womens trendy tops "

    ReplyDelete